The Delter Press is the perfect portable coffee brewer. It’s compact, durable, easy to clean, and can make up to 2 cups of excellent coffee. All you’ll need is a Delter Press, coffee and hot water.
- Get yourself some medium-fine ground coffee, we recommend grinding as fresh as possible.
- Place the cap on top of your server or mug, rinse with hot water and discard. This will remove the paper taste and pre-warm your equipment.
- Place 12g (for one cup) or 24g (for two cups) of coffee in the brew chamber directly onto the jet seal (not in the cap as this will make it hard to screw on), twist on the cap and flip the press onto your server.
- With the plunger fully inserted, fill the brewer with hot water (96 degrees) up to the 200ml line.
- Pull the plunger up to the 50ml mark and slowly press down over 10 seconds. Bring the plunger back up to the top of the water line, by this time 30 seconds should have passed allowing the coffee to bloom and de-gas.
- Slowly press the rest of the water through at a consistent speed, if you’re brewing 2 cups refill the brewer to 200ml again and press through in the same manner. By the time you've finished the total brew time should be around 1:30 for 1 cup or 2:00 for 2 cups.
- Remove the press from your server or cup and enjoy!